Author Topic: New Members Introduction Thread  (Read 13980 times)

Offline mouse

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
Re: New Members Introduction Thread
« Reply #105 on: 23-10-2011, 22:43:43 »
You should stick around mate. It's a very good forum with only around 15/20 active members meaning you get a good feel about the members and the whole forum.

Actually just about 5 real life bodies though. Nos and Nerik are really Robser and his split personalities.

I've only just saw this :lol:

Offline NickiHarper

• Master OOT
  • LFC - YNWA - JFT96
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 26-10-2011, 15:09:26 »
I wish I was better in English, its kinda hard for me to sound like a good guy knowing alot of fotball when I know like 1 word for every situation, in fact, in Sweden i have written a great piece on Reina on the biggest sportpage in swe.

But I will keep posting and reading as good as I can, CHEERS!

Btw, If i travel to liverpool for a week or so, and go to melwood, can I watch the training? And what are the chanses of a photo or autograph from my idols?
~ you never walk the fuck alone! ~

Offline kopdude

• Resident King of Boluda's
  • Owner
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
    • The bOOTroom
« Reply #107 on: 26-10-2011, 19:35:30 »
No worries NH.  Glad to have you posting.  Regarding your question, I think you can stand outside Melwood and probably wait for them to come out.  But, as far as watching training, I have no idea.
"Or, you could just shut your festering word-hole. For pete's sake, you Mac people are worse than the Jesus people. Not every freaking problem's solution begins with a lower-case i."

Offline NickiHarper

• Master OOT
  • LFC - YNWA - JFT96
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 27-10-2011, 20:51:34 »
Alright, cause next time I travel, im stating to get some ink on me clothes ;). Or some paper :(
~ you never walk the fuck alone! ~

Offline Quack-Fu

• Padwan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 01-06-2013, 12:10:52 »
Hi, all. Been reading/stalking the forum for probably three to four years now, without ever joining properly (other than a one-post wonder extolling the virtues of David N'Gog - I was young...) although I intend to stick around now. Been a Liverpool fan since the mid-90s, before I could even understand the game properly really, but have no idea why. I was born in Hull and grew up just outside and it was always more of a rugby league town until Hull City improved rapidly in the last decade. Glad to, as it were, be here.

Offline Nerik

• Global Moderator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 01-06-2013, 12:39:18 »
Welcome Quack-Fu. I am sure you will like it here. We may not be a very active forum in terms of number of posts, but discussions are good and you will definitely add to that!

Offline Nosferatu

• Administrator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 01-06-2013, 19:43:34 »
Welcome.

Offline kopdude

• Resident King of Boluda's
  • Owner
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
    • The bOOTroom
« Reply #112 on: 02-06-2013, 06:29:09 »
Yeah..welcome mate....again. :)
"Or, you could just shut your festering word-hole. For pete's sake, you Mac people are worse than the Jesus people. Not every freaking problem's solution begins with a lower-case i."

Offline Quack-Fu

• Padwan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 02-06-2013, 17:52:04 »
Cheers everyone.

Offline Negative

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 02-06-2013, 18:01:49 »
Just remember that I'm scum and zap's arse.
Stupid reporter: "Can you give us a sense and idea of what your transfer strategy will be?"

LvG: "No."

anything