Author Topic: Massive improvement in football punditry.  (Read 53 times)

Offline ManxRed

• Super OOT
  • You B*st*rds!
    • View Profile
Massive improvement in football punditry.
« on: 14-04-2014, 12:24:02 »
So, me and my mate Mike (and our respective women) come out of the Amex stadium on Saturday having witnessed the mighty Seagulls annihilate Charlton 3-0, and we're hanging around wondering what to do while the queue for the train goes down, when some bloke shoves a microphone under our noses and introduces himself as someone from BBC Sussex.

He then asks us what we thought of the game. I'm not even a Brighton supporter, but had to pretend. Anyway, at the end of the day, its all about the three points, and taking each game as it comes, Brian.

No, I was tempted to string a load of cliches together, but in the end I said something sensible about Charlton not offering much of a threat and Brighton maybe failing to take advantage of a better goal difference by not pushing for 5 or 6.

I'm yet to hear if I'll be offered a regular slot, but let's just say that Jamie Redknapp will be sleeping uneasily for the next week or so.
Sometimes I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
Re: Massive improvement in football punditry.
« Reply #1 on: 14-04-2014, 12:43:28 »
I doubt he will, too thick to understand anything he is. I reckon he sleeps soundly every night thinking he is brilliant when we all know he is thick as pig shit!
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not.

Offline ManxRed

• Super OOT
  • You B*st*rds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-04-2014, 12:45:55 »
Nice missus though. I'd smash it. I'd smash her back doors in.

[opens himself up to easy gag about Richard Keys...]
Sometimes I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Offline kopdude

• Resident King of Boluda's
  • Owner
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
    • The bOOTroom
« Reply #3 on: 14-04-2014, 12:59:59 »
:lol:
"Or, you could just shut your festering word-hole. For pete's sake, you Mac people are worse than the Jesus people. Not every freaking problem's solution begins with a lower-case i."

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14-04-2014, 14:09:23 »
he'll not sleep so soundly now. Get into her manx.