Author Topic: Gutierrez-Cancer  (Read 82 times)

Online Nerik

• Global Moderator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
Gutierrez-Cancer
« on: 17-09-2014, 07:31:22 »
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/social/jonas-gutierrez-says-alan-pardew-told-him-to-go-away-after-newcastle-found-out-he-had-cancer/

Some shocking claims made. Pardew and Ashley may be even bigger cunts than we thought.

Get well soon Jonas!

Offline ManxRed

• Super OOT
  • You B*st*rds!
    • View Profile
Re: Gutierrez-Cancer
« Reply #1 on: 17-09-2014, 08:49:17 »
Pardew and Ashley may be even bigger cunts than we thought.

Not possible.

Pardew is unsackable though. Although even Ashley might get fed up with him soon if Toon continue to lose like they have been this season.
Sometimes I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Offline Nosferatu

• Administrator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
Re: Gutierrez-Cancer
« Reply #2 on: 17-09-2014, 21:00:30 »
Probably best to hear the other side first before making judgements. Whereas it's not hard to believe they would do this, players have been known to bend the truth. There was some question marks too around Barca when they released Abidal.

Ultimately it's a business. You'd like to think that a club would support a sick player in what ever way they can.

The trouble here is that Pardew is not unsackable. I was listening to a report on it this week. Basically Newcastle's finances are in very good order. Players do well are sold, cheaper players are brought in. And as long as that keeps happening, he's in a good position. Because it seems all about money and being a business.

So it's very possible Gutierrez being sick does not represent good business for them and that's what they were acting on. Which of course is terrible. I am not sure they should be paying his medical bills considering how much he earns (I'd prefer to see them helping local hospices that have people who don't earn millions). But you'd still like to see them support him publicly and not talk contracts or transfers until he was back in and playing again.

anything