Author Topic: Liverpool V Man Utd: League Match Thread  (Read 3475 times)

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool V Man Utd: League Match Thread
« Reply #120 on: 14-02-2012, 15:36:40 »
we need to play him in an advanced midfield role or maybe on the right of a 3, in a 4-2-3-1 formation to get the best from him. And to be honest if we are to get fourth which I doubt, we need to get the best out of him (and suarez).

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 14-02-2012, 17:05:02 »
With lucas out and spearing very average, I can see why he is playing Gerrard CM. Against Spurs, Gerrard was excellent defensively and our most creative outlet (bar johnson) also from CM.

We need someone in there with a bit more cop on than adam which gerrard has and it also seems henderson doesnt have it either. Gerrard for me has to go in there in the absence of lucas.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not.

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 14-02-2012, 17:07:14 »
I saw some Liverpool forum stating it was evra who refused to shake hands and not suarez.

Its become quite embarrassing.

- Some Liverpool forum?  Havenīt you read this thread?  Look no further.

Oh right. Well I havent read everything in here. I did think that this wouldnt be the place for that type of bullshit though. Obviously I was wrong.

I think not.

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 14-02-2012, 17:32:02 »
With lucas out and spearing very average, I can see why he is playing Gerrard CM. Against Spurs, Gerrard was excellent defensively and our most creative outlet (bar johnson) also from CM.

We need someone in there with a bit more cop on than adam which gerrard has and it also seems henderson doesnt have it either. Gerrard for me has to go in there in the absence of lucas.

but spurs sat back!  we werent tested defensively, if they had of attacked us, they would have killed us, because our midfield is weak defensively.

Offline Muzzy

• Master OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 14-02-2012, 23:11:09 »
again I will pose the same question that nobody has answered, given how shite he did in the transfer market last summer, would you trust him with another 50m this one?

From what we've seen so far, no.
Washed up piece of muck.

Offline ozzie

• Perv
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 14-02-2012, 23:36:13 »
Definitely not.  Need Commolli the master scout to unearth some fucking talent and not just sit around looking super creepy.
what?

Offline kopdude

• Resident King of Boluda's
  • Owner
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
    • The bOOTroom
« Reply #126 on: 15-02-2012, 00:22:40 »
Well, if we're going to give Kenny the remainder of his contract we have to trust him with some money this summer regardless of whether we trust him to use it wisely or not.  Otherwise, the option is that he is sacked at the end of the season which I would be surprised if the owners do so. 
"Or, you could just shut your festering word-hole. For pete's sake, you Mac people are worse than the Jesus people. Not every freaking problem's solution begins with a lower-case i."

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 15-02-2012, 10:26:00 »
I think they'll give him another 20m to spend, it wont break us.
he'll have to ship out who he doesnt rate, and he has to be ruthless, to raise some funds.
But he doesnt deserve any more than that.  Ģ20m tops for me.....
enough for him to work with, enough for him to make or break himself without any qualms...

Offline Nerik

• Global Moderator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 15-02-2012, 10:58:13 »
Well we spent nought in January compared to previous years, so I hope that adds to our summer kitty.

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 15-02-2012, 13:22:38 »
Nobody really spent in january. Maybe finally the economy is catching up with football. Look at Italy and the struggles they ahve had. Will happen to england soon.

I think not.

anything