Author Topic: Liverpool V Man Utd: League Match Thread  (Read 3122 times)

Offline lfc.07.au

• Super OOT
  • Believe lads believe
    • View Profile
Liverpool V Man Utd: League Match Thread
« on: 07-02-2012, 09:51:23 »
Man United v Liverpool
11 February 2012, KO: 12:45

Away at Utd this one. After failing to break down spurs this one will be a right battle. Suarez can expect to cop it from the crowd. Rooneys already started it by saying Suarez should have been sent off for kicking Scott Parker

1145 pm for the aussies.

They'll be flags, banners, costumes, scarves, a deafening cauldron of noise. Main stand, Centenary, Anfield road and the Kop singing together..for the boys

Offline Nerik

• Global Moderator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool V Man Utd: League Match Thread
« Reply #1 on: 07-02-2012, 09:59:39 »
The granny and prostitute-shagging, hairline treated ogre can fuck off.

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07-02-2012, 10:11:21 »
same thing he did in the newcastle game, and he didnt even get booked, so that cunt can shut his fat cake hole.

Offline ManxRed

• Super OOT
  • You B*st*rds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07-02-2012, 11:43:26 »
Who's the ref for this? They played their 'Howard Webb' joker last weekend (and got a nice soft penno from Wellbeck, so they'll feel it was worth it). They can't do it on consecutive games can they?
Sometimes I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07-02-2012, 11:53:29 »
you stay out of it, they can do what alex likes! ok.

Offline shass

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07-02-2012, 11:57:06 »
its phil dowd, he's having a good season.

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07-02-2012, 13:29:07 »
Good, Dowd is a ref who trys to show common sense. Also he gave us that never a peno in its life decision against city recently.

Reina
Johnson Skertl Agger Enrique

Henderson Gerrard SPearing Downing

Suarez Bellamy

I highly doubt that will be our team but that is what I would line up with.

I have a feeling Kenny will go with his 5 man defence here and carra will play with Skertl and Agger. I imagine it be one up top as well and a  midefield more like:

Spearing Adam
    Gerrard
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not.

Offline ManxRed

• Super OOT
  • You B*st*rds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07-02-2012, 13:34:46 »
Dowd you say?

Looking forward to this one then. Wonder if Luis will playfully slap the back of his old chum Evra?

He was extremely apologetic to Parker last night, long after he'd kicked him squarely in the nads.
Sometimes I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Offline Nerik

• Global Moderator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07-02-2012, 14:16:13 »
Do think he did not see Parker there and hit him accidentally, as ugly as it looked. Skrtel on Bale and Friedel on the other hand.......

Offline ManxRed

• Super OOT
  • You B*st*rds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07-02-2012, 14:37:39 »
Yeah, he swung his foot wildly and missed the ball by a country mile. An accident. Noticed he went over to Parker after he was waved back on by the ref, and put his arm on him and asked if he was OK.

Offline lfc.07.au

• Super OOT
  • Believe lads believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10-02-2012, 09:29:39 »
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/02/08/liverpool-fc-s-luis-suarez-says-united-boo-boys-will-only-inspire-him-100252-30289574/

Liverpool FC’s Luis Suarez says United boo boys will only inspire him

by James Pearce, Liverpool Echo

LUIS SUAREZ insists a hot reception from Manchester United fans will only inspire him at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Liverpool striker is set to come up against Patrice Evra for the first time since he was handed an eight-match ban for racially abusing the United defender.

“I know against Man United it is going to be tense because I’m going to face Evra, but I’m used to having fans whistle at me,” Suarez said.

“I hope nothing unusual happens. I’ll have to forget what happened for that moment.

“I do know Man United fans are going to try to make me feel uncomfor- table. But I have to tell them, they are going to spur me on if they whistle at me.”

Suarez made his return from suspension as a second half substitute in Monday night’s 0-0 draw with Tottenham at Anfield.

The Uruguayan endured a frustrating cameo as he picked up a booking and wasted a glorious late chance. However, after six weeks out he admits it’s great to be back.

“It was really hard for me not to be playing for all that time,’’ he said.

“But my conscience was clear. I was not depressed at all. I wanted to do so many things when I came on against Tottenham and that didn’t help me.

“Fortunately, I’m back on the pitch and that’s the most important thing for me.’’

Suarez, who has always protested his innocence, knows his every move will be scrutinised following his return to action.

“I know that people are viewing me differently in England,’’ he said.

“For example, against Tottenham, when I was doing the warm-up, there were three cameras pointing at me. Even when I was sitting on the bench there were many cameras on me. I feel that people are watching me. I have to understand that — it’s the price I have to pay because of the ban.

“I have to be more careful. I like to protest to the referees but I will have to control myself because all the people are watching me.’’

Suarez also reaffirmed his commitment to Liverpool and praised the club’s supporters for their backing.

“I have to thank Liverpool fans because they supported me on the pitch but also on the streets,’’ he said.

“I feel so comfortable at Liverpool because of them. They love me.’’

The Premier League have confirmed that the pre-match handshake will go ahead as planned before Saturday’s game.

Meanwhile, Kenny Dalglish has welcomed the return to action of Jack Robinson.

The 18-year-old left-back had been sidelined for three months with a foot injury but proved his fitness in the reserves’ 4-0 victory over Norwich City.

“It was Robbo’s first game for a long time and it was good to see him back,” Dalglish said. “He’s been out for a while but he got an hour under his belt and will really benefit from that.”

First team squad members Jon Flanagan, Sebastian Coates, Jonjo Shelvey and Fabio Aurelio also featured, while there was a rare appearance for keeper Brad Jones.

Nathan Eccleston broke the deadlock early on when he converted Flanagan’s cross and the striker added a second before the break.

Raheem Sterling made it 3-0 with a fine finish and Shelvey completed the scoring for the Reds.
They'll be flags, banners, costumes, scarves, a deafening cauldron of noise. Main stand, Centenary, Anfield road and the Kop singing together..for the boys

Offline Negative

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11-02-2012, 08:36:54 »
It doesn't matter one bit how shite your form is, you always up your performance against United.

Fucking cunts.

I predict 0-3.
Jimmy Carr: Wayne Rooney wears the #10 shirt, or as he calls it, "The stick and the circle".

Offline lfc.07.au

• Super OOT
  • Believe lads believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11-02-2012, 09:05:12 »
hope your right. Doubt it though. This will be a right battle

Offline Nosferatu

• Administrator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11-02-2012, 12:45:14 »
Stupid. Absolutely stupid. 30 secs to kick off and it becomes an issue again.

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11-02-2012, 13:27:35 »
Stupid. Absolutely stupid. 30 secs to kick off and it becomes an issue again.

Yeah no need for it but sure ferdinand wasnt gonna shake his hand anyway so fuck them! I hope he scores the winner!

On the game, Kuyt is pointless, I know he works hard but so does bellamy and bellamy has a threat, kuyt doesnt.

Also you have to laugh at the united fans sinigng surez u know what u are, i.e. a racist. then a minute later singing you scouse bastards. kinda racist too isnt it? Im sure rooney enjoys that too!

We can beat these if we go for it, they arent that good but we are playing well and a little less caution in our game and its ours i think!
« Last Edit: 11-02-2012, 13:29:09 by Robser »
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not.