Author Topic: Liverpool v Brighton: FA Cup Match Thread  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Nerik

• Global Moderator
  • Super OOT
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool v Brighton: FA Cup Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: 22-02-2012, 23:04:33 »
OK, just back from the Divorce courts, and she's changed the locks so I'm posting this from an internet cafe.

2-1 would have been better, I might have got away with that. Although pointing out to her that her favourite Centre Back is now being referred to in the English press as Dunkin Doughnut probably didn't help either. So here I am, life in tatters, and its all YOUR FAULT CARROLL, YOU TW@T!!

Although they did score more goals than we did. Did that make her happy? No, it seemed to MAKE HER WORSE!!!

B*ll*cks.

You should ask her whether the 3 ogs are a belated Valentine's gift.

Offline Robser

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 23-02-2012, 06:47:04 »
They werent who I wanted us to sign, but I was willing to see how it played out, give them a chance first, it was more hope than belief.

Im all for giving people a chance, but for me the writing was on the wall once the summer spending ended and I saw who we'd gotten and to add the insult to injury - the amount we paid.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not.

Offline Rob Jones

• Super OOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 24-02-2012, 07:23:15 »
They werent who I wanted us to sign, but I was willing to see how it played out, give them a chance first, it was more hope than belief.

Im all for giving people a chance, but for me the writing was on the wall once the summer spending ended and I saw who we'd gotten and to add the insult to injury - the amount we paid.

And the fact that we sold Meireles.

anything